Letters and documents
Here we have all the letters that have been written, to the council, to the papers, etc. These letters include letters written
by independent punt operators, by solicitors, etc.
In addition we have also included the pdf format documents that were presented in the various council meetings.
- Letter from independent punt operators raising their concerns about not being part of the consultation process that led to the Review of River Moorings Policy This letter was presented in the council meeting on 21st January 2008
- Letter from independent punt operators highlighting giving their initial response to council proposals and concerns about a report to be considered in the council meeting on 21st January 2008. Presented at the meeting and sent to the council afterwards.
- Letter from independent punt operators raising concerns about the report Punt Operation in the City of Cambridge (45 page document 4330kb in size) sent 25th January 2008
- Letter sent by Taylor Vinters solicitors on behalf on independent punt operators prior to the council meeting on 8th February 2008. Sent 6th February 2008
- Letter sent by Pinsent Mason solicitors on behalf of Scudamores Punting company prior to the council meeting on 8th February 2008. Sent 6th February 2008
- Letter from Yvonne Prevett sent to Andrew Lansley MP and copied to Alastair Roberts 19th February 2008
- Letter from independent punt operator requesting permission to use Jesus Green sent 25th February 2008. Response received 12th March 2008
- Letter from Tim Campbell sent to Cllr Ian Nimmo-Smith 29th February 2008
- Letter from Tim Campbell sent to the Cambridge Evening News in response to their BB Spencer joins freelance punt row article. Published 4th March 2008
- Letter from the council in response to the letter sent by Taylor Vinters on behalf of indepdent punt operators on 6th February 2008. Received 10th March 2008
- Response from Cllr Ian Nimmo-Smith (leader of Cambridge City council) to Tim Campbell's letter of 4th March 2008 (Cambridge Evening News letters page). Published 12th March 2008 (CEN letters page).
- Response from Tim Campbell to Cll Nimmo-Smith's letter. Sent 13th March 2008
- Application form to use should you wish to apply for a spot at La Mimosa whilst indicating that the tout zone must be changed
Currently all council pdf documents are hosted on the city council website (might as well use their bandwidth and disk space!) and are in the public domain. However if they should remove them please contact us and we can host the files, or the pertinent sections of them on this site.